Sorry, out of stock

Gilaguy23

YJ Enthusiast
Starting to feel like were living in BFE here in our neck of the woods. Home Depot or Lowes anywhere in AZ or NM, no can doey. Fridge on the fritz.. maybe by end of year, emergency generator, nope sold out. Water Heater...oh sure....put your name on the list. Neighbor bought some furniture, 4 months before it shows up they were told. Guess thats what you get when China has us by the GONADS. Oh, and the "Id rather stay at home crowd" and collect unemployment, free rent and the rest of the handouts from our Feckless bastard of a commie and chump and its minions. But I digress...Rant over ;)

Starting to feel like were living in BFE here in our neck of the woods. Home Depot or Lowes anywhere in AZ or NM, no can doey. Fridge on the fritz.. maybe by end of year, emergency generator, nope sold out. Water Heater...oh sure....put your name on the list. Neighbor bought some furniture, 4 months before it shows up they were told. Guess thats what you get when China has us by the GONADS. Oh, and the "Id rather stay at home crowd" and collect unemployment, free rent and the rest of the handouts from our Feckless bastard of a commie and chump and its minions. But I digress...Rant over ;)
Everything's up side down, I'm waiting for gravity to fail.

So true honestly.

Welcome to the "new normal" as our tyrant, dictator overlords put it.

Fortunately here in Arizona things haven't been that bad. Still, I feel your pain!

This is what happens when morons shut down the economy for a year to try and stop something you can't even fucking see :LOL:

• USA Proud
Reactions: jeepjoe43
Geez...maybe I should consider a winter work vacation in Long Beach at the port playing longshoreman. Id bet one could make some serious cash these days workin OT.