Where do you purchase your YJ parts from?

deadjeep.com, jeepingnation.com, chuckandeddies.com, morris4x4center.com, collinsbrosjeep.com, automotix.net, autoparts.beforward.jp, daveysjeeps.com, autoplicity.com, quirkparts.com, 4wheelparts.com, rockauto.com, store.moped.com, jeepersmarket, rcagarage, Amazon, northridge4x4, quadratec, ebay,
I too have been looking for parts, good luck!

Reactions: JoeTex
Rock Auto most of the time. When I'm parts shopping unless I'm only getting one or two parts, I'll have Rock Auto, Amazon, Oriley's, Napa, Auto Zone and Carquest/Advance Auto websites open and doing a lot of comparison shopping. For the most part Rock Auto and Amazon win out over the FLAPS because I can get the brand I want for a lot less than the FLAPS house brands even if you factor in shipping, I don't have to deal with clueless counter folks, and the other citizens that generally make life miserable. NAPA used to be the go to for parts you know you could probably depend on, but they get their house brand stuff from the same places Oriley's and AZ do anymore.

I have taken to keeping a stock of wear parts on my shelf at home. For my daily (95 XJ) I've even gone as far as having a spare engine and transmission around.

For what it's worth on the Crown and Omix front. I've got a 47 CJ2A, and it has a lot of OMIX and CROWN stuff on it. But it's also bone stock. There is still a large market for CJ2s and 3s overseas, so a lot of these parts come from the Philippines and India, not always China. To me, these brands are mostly OK for something that you're leaving stock, but always do a search via Google to see if anyone has been having issues with a specific part.

name a part, ask for what you need first. 3000+ parts on a car. some are not sold. (PS switch is one)
many parts on 30 year cars are not sold new.
used yes.
basic consumables yes, tires, wheels, shocks, hubs, hoses, belts. clutches, brakes, (all parts sold brakes) (nuts bolts easy) wipers. fluids (all)
parts that are custom to JEEP and not used on any other car can be super hard to source.
new, used or rebuild. CARDONE makes some.
crown auto.
google finds them if you just search, if no hits ask here. do your own shopping is best. after all we do not know what you want ,new ,used ,rebuilt or sold dead.
some things I buy dead and fix the dead.
if confused , just name what you want or tell what is wrong.
30 year old cars can have 10 things wrong now, 9 ignored until 10th happens.
used parts at car-part.com (wreckers net)
this is my late generic answer on parts.
very few 95 cars are seen on the road, mine is.
rockauto is where I look first even just to see if it is sold now. and the makers of parts are told there in huge list. all very good to learn .
I buy sensors from SMP, BOSCH, top names there. ISO9000 and all that.
next is Crown ., and the like.
some parts are only clones from china,and not made anywhere else on earth.
some parts are sold used on ebay. Good or bad. and no returns.
most parts you will need, are not sold by jeep now. but you are free to ask them. at any time,
they may have NOS parts, still ,packed in dust on a shelf. (mine here has zero parts) well some bolts yes.
my guess you came here due to JEEP.com at your town said sorry ,none?

here is why folks guess wrong, the best video on topic ever.
not doing the tests first.
A real doctor tells the truth.

guessing can be a horror
so can replacing 10 parts guessing and so now car has 3 problems. (2 added)