Offset ball joints and lifts

KJack

Howdy, new to the forum and to Jeep ownership. Forgive my lack of knowledge, but that's why I'm here.

I recently bought a cheap 1993 YJ, it has a 4 inch lift already and 33 inch tires. I'm doing the whole front end (tie rods, ball joints, bearing hub assemblies), so an alignment really couldn't tell me much yet since pretty much everything is shot. should I be trying to find offset ball joints? I've tried searching all over online, most info I've found out there is on TJs or newer. Also would be glad for recommendations on affordable brands to look for and avoid. Casual offroading, certainly nothing extreme. Just something to go bouncing around offroad with the family. Thanks in advance!

Howdy, new to the forum and to Jeep ownership. Forgive my lack of knowledge, but that's why I'm here.

I recently bought a cheap 1993 YJ, it has a 4 inch lift already and 33 inch tires. I'm doing the whole front end (tie rods, ball joints, bearing hub assemblies), so an alignment really couldn't tell me much yet since pretty much everything is shot. should I be trying to find offset ball joints? I've tried searching all over online, most info I've found out there is on TJs or newer. Also would be glad for recommendations on affordable brands to look for and avoid. Casual offroading, certainly nothing extreme. Just something to go bouncing around offroad with the family. Thanks in advance!
Stay with factory Spicer ball joints and your Jeep will be happy.