Munich YJ

a_v_s

Hello from Germany

I bought the Wrangler 2 years ago during the first lockdown as project car. The PO purchased it from an US base in Germany after an accident and rebuilt it. 100% rust free and not welded. Unfortunately the PO was very sloppy in regards to technical things - most of the issues are already solved.

My plan is, bringing the old lady back to nearly factory condition. Takes a lot of time and money.

She has 180t miles. Both axles and the TC (NP242) are already rebuilt. Engine runs fine, only a ticking lifter during warm up.

Todo: Clutch is dragging, AX15 is leaking (between the housings), new upholstery and there are a lot of small holes in the body because the PO installed some goofy fender flares.

Maybe I will dig out some old threads and there are a lot of parts I'm looking for.

Greetings from munich

Andreas

77A2A8C1-BB58-48F3-BF10-9B7C6C5FC515.jpeg

AE647ED4-C978-4A97-B461-BDB72551C2BC.jpeg

Reactions: Stoopid Jeep
Nice, that's a sharp and clean one. Looks like you're already almost back to stock, lol. Interesting the steering column and wheel are charcoal while the rest of the dash is spice. Don't think I've seen that before but it looks good.