Looking for a Sunrider like soft top for 92 YJ

Bewsie

Hi there, just bought a 1992 YJ and have a soft top on it. I am looking for something similar to the Bestop Sunrider (I had this on my last Jeep 2013 Arctic edition). I love the ease in just rolling back the front half and then if the weather got bad rolling it back. Bestop say the only options for a 1992 are the Supertop but seems a bit of a hassle to put down and up regularly. Is it easier than it looks? Also anyone have any other ideas similar to the Sunrider? Thanks!

Hi there, just bought a 1992 YJ and have a soft top on it. I am looking for something similar to the Bestop Sunrider (I had this on my last Jeep 2013 Arctic edition). I love the ease in just rolling back the front half and then if the weather got bad rolling it back. Bestop say the only options for a 1992 are the Supertop but seems a bit of a hassle to put down and up regularly. Is it easier than it looks? Also anyone have any other ideas similar to the Sunrider? Thanks!
I have yet to try out any of the sunrider tops. If it was me, I would just put the whole top down, but I am stubborn in my ways.

There may be other soft top brands that sell soft tops with the sun rider feature for the YJ. However, I would only run whatever Bestop has to offer, as they are the best soft top brand.

The Supertop will require more to get that, "wind in your hair," feeling when compared to the sunrider tops. It wouldn't bother me any though.

Reactions: Chris and Bewsie
I agree that I wouldn't personally run anything other than Bestop either, they really do make the best soft tops, period.