Lift kit suggestions

Meloman318

Supporting Member
Hello.I recently inherited a 95 YJ and looking into a lift kit.no plans on extreme off-roading but maybe occasional trailing.any suggestions?

I would highly suggest OME 2.5" springs and Rancho RS5000X shocks. This setup won't break the bank and will ride fantastic both on-road and off-road.

Reactions: Meloman318
If I was to get that set up then will that replace my leaf springs or will I have to replace those too because they’re pretty beat up?

I would highly suggest OME 2.5" springs and Rancho RS5000X shocks. This setup won't break the bank and will ride fantastic both on-road and off-road.
I’ve looking around and can’t seem to find any kits that they say are compatible with my YJ.any suggestions of a good site I can find some springs on?do I have to make any major mods to my Jeep to switch to coils from leaf springs?

I’ve looking around and can’t seem to find any kits that they say are compatible with my YJ.any suggestions of a good site I can find some springs on?do I have to make any major mods to my Jeep to switch to coils from leaf springs?
Every site only shows me leaf springs set up.

Here's the kit: