Jeep YJ headlight beam control motor pinout / test

Darkjerre

Hello, hope some one can help me with the Jeep YJ headlight beam control motor pinout. Came from a Renegade, will not be using it so want to ensure before I post to the classifieds it works.

it is part number 56006211, Neimann 7220, has 6 wires

Left to right (with logo facing upwards)

Green
Blue
Yellow
Red
White
Pink

can provide any pictures upon request. Hope you can help.

p.s I'm coming over from FB so feel free to give me advice on how to properly respect forum rules you guys have.

DJ

Hello, hope some one can help me with the Jeep YJ headlight beam control motor pinout. Came from a Renegade, will not be using it so want to ensure before I post to the classifieds it works.

it is part number 56006211, Neimann 7220, has 6 wires

Left to right (with logo facing upwards)

Green
Blue
Yellow
Red
White
Pink

can provide any pictures upon request. Hope you can help.

p.s I'm coming over from FB so feel free to give me advice on how to properly respect forum rules you guys have.

DJ
Can you post some pics of what you are working on? Headlight control motor? I thought it was just a switch to turn off and on the high beam headlights.

Can you post some pics of what you are working on? Headlight control motor? I thought it was just a switch to turn off and on the high beam headlights.

Hello, this is the following motor to adjust the headlights "beam", the motor is attached to the lamp house with a cable. Renegade option. I'm rebuilding my basis YJ so don't need them but want to make sure they work before they go to someone into Renegade rebuilding ...

Motor.png

Lamp Housing.png

Kit Set.png

Reactions: Fouledplugs