How to get free merch

ShawnM

So went to the big city the other day and into the Dodge dealer, marched into the showroom like I owned the place, grabbed this hat, walked over to reception and asked “So what’s a guy pay for this hat that just bought a new Gladiator?” The girl the was like “OMG, this is no good, where’s your salesman?” I said “I’m just kidding, I just restored my ‘94 YJ and LOOK AT THIS HAIR! I need a new hat.” She leaned over and said “Just take it.” Was awesome.

image.jpg

Did you actually buy a new Gladiator?

I've done similar things in other stores. We bought a huge entertainment center for our TV at America's Future Warehouse.

The kids wanted these dumb stuffed animals, and I asked the sales guy, "These are included with the purchase, right?".

He said, "You just spent $1000, I'd be stupid to tell you no!".

So went to the big city the other day and into the Dodge dealer, marched into the showroom like I owned the place, grabbed this hat, walked over to reception and asked “So what’s a guy pay for this hat that just bought a new Gladiator?” The girl the was like “OMG, this is no good, where’s your salesman?” I said “I’m just kidding, I just restored my ‘94 YJ and LOOK AT THIS HAIR! I need a new hat.” She leaned over and said “Just take it.” Was awesome.

View attachment 116073
Nice hat! Here’s a pic of my other ride.

132928B2-3065-4788-B8E1-3B5489E61FD2.jpeg