Help figuring out parts to accurate high & low beam switch

Afcm1973

I have my brother 1992 YJ, the tilt steering column was missing parts that operate the high & low beam multi switch. The metal rod seems to be corretc, however the black plastic part between the rod and level that moves the rod up and down was missing. Can anyone help me find parts, part numbers or pictures with measurement to figure out how put this back together. Not like a CJ column more moving parts and switches!

I have my brother 1992 YJ, the tilt steering column was missing parts that operate the high & low beam multi switch. The metal rod seems to be corretc, however the black plastic part between the rod and level that moves the rod up and down was missing. Can anyone help me find parts, part numbers or pictures with measurement to figure out how put this back together. Not like a CJ column more moving parts and switches!
Post some pics? Hard to know what parts you’re talking about exactly.

The part I was missing is picture below, however it seems to b3 about a half inch to short to operate the switch. Does a year have a longer part or do I have the wrong metal rodhttp://www.classictruck.com/fullsize/4354/3856