Fog light and back up light not working

ajeep

Hello everyone, I just bought my new to me 1988 Wrangler Laredo YJ 4.2L stick that I have been wanting for a long time. I need your help bad though. I'm having issues with the factory fog light and reverse switch not working. I did a search online and still can't figure it out. Please see pictures.

Fog lights - Are this 4 wires fusible links? I cut one of them that branches to two red ones because it did not have continuity. After cutting wire I again tested green wire by itself and it had good continuity so now I have to repair wire back to harness. Why do the two red wires where this green wire I cut have no continuity? Which one is the fog light fusible link? Is this the fog light relay under the driver side headlight? By the way the fogs use to have power at the connectors but I guess I blew something when I was replacing them with new bulbs.

Reverse light not working -I unplugged the connector to the reverse switch in the transmission and I am getting light on my test light on one of them and not the other which I assume should be negative but not sure. I jumped both terminals and I still don't have the reverse light working. I ordered a new back up light switch and am still waiting for the arrival. What is the orientation of the plug to the switch?

What am I missing? Any help would be really appreciated.

IMG-2263.jpg

IMG-2264.jpg

IMG-2265.jpg