Flag mount

Ryan

I have just recently bought a 1993 Jeep yj and I’m looking to put a flag mount on. But I can’t seem to find one online. I don’t have a trailer hitch so I can’t use any of those mounts. If you know where to find one I would greatly appreciate if you could point me in the right direction.

I have just recently bought a 1993 Jeep yj and I’m looking to put a flag mount on. But I can’t seem to find one online. I don’t have a trailer hitch so I can’t use any of those mounts. If you know where to find one I would greatly appreciate if you could point me in the right direction.
You ever end up finding a good option for this dilemma? I'm looking also.

It is generally accepted that a flag should be taken down when wind speeds approach 40mph, this is the wind speed where the flag starts getting beat up and damaged.
If you drive faster than 40mph, a flag isn't a good idea (in my humble opinion).
Displaying an American flag is patriotic.
Flying a tattered, muddy, damaged American flag can convey the opposite message.
This is only my opinion and is worth exactly what you paid for it.

Hit up an ATV shop or Google ATV flag mount. They accept the flexible rod & flag setups or whatever you wanna call them. You could drill a hole in the front bumper of make a little 90 degree mount off the back of off the spare holder.