First time Jeep YJ owner. Had a family Grand Cherokee

R

richc82357

Hello everyone, just registered to see what's going on. I'm a good mechanic, awful with electrical problems. 44 year truck driver by trade. A blink from retirement.
Maybe trying to find friends and places to go with kids and grandkids for some easy trails or watch giant mud bogs.

I'll be looking to trade off or sell the seats and wheels/tires in the near future.. I'm 6' 220 don't bend like I used to.. lol

Anyone in the neighborhood, Give me a shout. I like coffee, a beer, smooth Bourbon with friends...

00202_d22z7nL5QgLz_0lM0t2_600x450 - Copy.jpg

20210227_153234.jpg

Reactions: jeepjoe43
Hello everyone, just registered to see what's going on. I'm a good mechanic, awful with electrical problems. 44 year truck driver by trade. A blink from retirement.
Maybe trying to find friends and places to go with kids and grandkids for some easy trails or watch giant mud bogs.

I'll be looking to trade off or sell the seats and wheels/tires in the near future.. I'm 6' 220 don't bend like I used to.. lol

Anyone in the neighborhood, Give me a shout. I like coffee, a beer, smooth Bourbon with friends...

View attachment 117256

View attachment 117257
Welcome aboard!