Fire Extinguishers

SirDoopYJ

YJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
I just changed all of my fuel injectors and I think I should be more prepared incase they leak and catches fire or heck driving through the woods and my exhaust catches something on fire.

From what I understand is that I need to find an extinguisher that can handle A,B, and C class fires. What do you recommend? Size? One or two? and where do you place it? I would think to have it attached on my roll bar right behind me or to my left by my seat.

Thanks.

I've got a little marine B, C dry chemical extinguisher in mine.
Should probably be an A, B, C but it's what I could find at Wallyworld that would fit inside my center console.
Better than a bottle of water, or worse, your beer:LOL:

Reactions: SirDoopYJ
I just changed all of my fuel injectors and I think I should be more prepared incase they leak and catches fire or heck driving through the woods and my exhaust catches something on fire.

From what I understand is that I need to find an extinguisher that can handle A,B, and C class fires. What do you recommend? Size? One or two? and where do you place it? I would think to have it attached on my roll bar right behind me or to my left by my seat.

Thanks.

What I just got....

H3R Performance HalGuard 2.5lb. Premium Fire Extinguisher​

with this holder...

WARN 102656 Epic Trail Gear Standard Duty Roll Bar Fire Extinguisher Holder​

I hope this helps!

Thanks.

What I just got....

H3R Performance HalGuard 2.5lb. Premium Fire Extinguisher​

with this holder...

WARN 102656 Epic Trail Gear Standard Duty Roll Bar Fire Extinguisher Holder​

I hope this helps!

Saw this on the TJ forum

www.Elementfire.com