WTB: Factory OEM 9 slot 15x6 wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks very much. Not sure what would have been stock to my 95 5 stars or 9 slot…
Both would work. Just get what you prefer. The 5 star are Alloy the 9 slot are Steel. They also have the triangle hole steel wheels. I think the steel wheel will give it a more classic look. I am not sure what look you are going for.

You can probably also find the Steel wheels on ebay or facebook market.

Thank you! It has beautiful wheels and new tires the PO put on but they are from a TJ. The jeep is very stick otherwise. The build sheet says it came with 15x6 so I’m assuming it had the slotted wheels.

I have original (I think) 9 hole 15" wheels that I'm fixing to replace. I'll need to measure the width, but, l'm thinking they're 8". I'll let you know. I won't be needing them and definitely don't need them laying around.

I have original (I think) 9 hole 15" wheels that I'm fixing to replace. I'll need to measure the width, but, l'm thinking they're 8". I'll let you know. I won't be needing them and definitely don't need them laying around.
Thanks for reaching out. I’m in California so you’d have to ship😞. If interested please send a pic or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.