Distributor vibration

DARKPURGE

Hello, I have a 95 rio grande wrangler that I recently replaced the camshaft timing components,lifters, pushrods and rocker assy's. Getting parts for this monkey was a nightmare especially the camshaft after 4 attempts at getting a camshaft titan engines sent me one that was a regrind. The difference was this cam had a fuel pump eccentric on it. Mine is multi port injected.I didn't think to much on it at the time but after install and starting it seems to be out of balance. I mean this because there is a slight vibration presenting itself through the distributor. The distributor was worn out prior to me doing that and I replaced it with a new one and it didn't vibrate. The compression on the engine was around 150 pounds on each cylinder the timing was off alittle due to a worn chain so I decided to just replace everything in the system. My question is..can the fuel pump eccentric lobe cause an imbalance in the camshaft not riding on an arm as its rotating given that it wasnt supposed to be there? Or could there be a lash issue with the dizzy gear and the new cam? Fist time I've ever seen an engine with a distributor gear holding the cam in place. In other words no cam retainer plate. I apologize in advance, this is just a toy i was playing with and my first time with a amc engine. I love the simplicity of the engine but, I'm sure something is not correct. Any help would be appreciated.