Best RGB Halo Headlights

Morgan

Hey guys! Do you have any recommendations for RGB Halo headlights? I found a pair of Sunpie on amazon, but people seem to be having issues wiring them. I have never wired anything before, and while I'm sure I can figure it out, it seems a bit daunting. Does anyone have some advice or a better pair of headlights to look into? Also, I am in the process of buying the 1990 Jeep wrangler that these headlights will go into right now but I don't have any pictures, sorry.

Personally I'd fully skip those. Haven't ever seen any that actually seem to be decent quality (as in better than Amazon stuff) and RGB is definitely illegal on the road anyways. Personally I'm going to go with JW Speaker 8910 and they have a non heated 8900 series. Truck Lite also sells some cheaper good headlights. It will cost a few hundred dollars at least for solid LED options. There are good bright halogen upgrades but they will need wiring reworked to be reliable at all. They pull a lot of extra power that the stock wiring can not properly handle.