$90,000 for a Bronco?

One of the local 4 cyl manual broncos is listed at $96,085, badlands edition which starts at like 42500 and it has a small list of very basic options like automatic headlights, 6 speaker audio, and a few other basic items. It is optioned to an MSRP of 46,085. I seriously hope to God nobody pays 96 grand for that bullshit. That is a $50k markup.

I like the Bronco but that, sir, no fuckin way.

Last edited:
I'd rather find a gen 1 Bronco. But I am sure those are rare and cost a good penny as well.
I'd love to find any bronco from before the discontinuation. But yeah they are expensive and not in great shape even on the expensive ones. I'd love to find a clean V8 manual. There is also the Bronco II as an option but those were smaller, weak V6 only, and kinda ugly to me. They have some cool factor but are not what I would want.

Ok..Just spotted a 21 JK? for $92,000. Good Lordy thats 4 times what my folks paid for the house I grew up in. The wife had a Bronco II she bought new in 87IIRC. Finally died and we sold it, she coulda cried when they drug it away. 4wd didnt work an it ran on 5 cylinders....sorta.... sometimes. Down the road from us is a 66 Bronco, uncut,factory metal half cab,100% original, just sitting or rotting away next to a 78 or 79 Bronco doing the same. Kills me to see that and someday...someday..I'll find who owns it and ask if they wanna sell it.